Gladiator Imperium Index du Forum

Gladiator Imperium Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Adobe Pdf .sisx For Nokia N73

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Gladiator Imperium Index du Forum -> gladiatorimperium -> recrutement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
davglene

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 14:45 (2016)    Sujet du message: Adobe Pdf .sisx For Nokia N73 Répondre en citant

Adobe Pdf .sisx For Nokia N73 > bit.ly/1W8fzVn

5PDF,Reader,for,Mobile,Please,do,subscribe,to,the,RSS,feed,if,you,like,this,post,and,want,more,useful,smartphone,applications,for,your,Nokia,Symbian,OS,3rd,edition,phonesI,,,cant,,,find,,,OEM142592sys,,,file,,,from,,,the,,,C:Systemdata,,,Please,,suggestPls,,help,,me,,how,,i,,solve,,this,,problemNow,there,have,an,feature,named,file,mang.by,using,it,you,ll,Find,the,folder,and,the,file,also,can,works,on,it.hope,this,instruction,ll,help,you:),Reply,Dibakar,Roy,April,15,,2012,at,10:30,am,You,cant,locket,c:/systemfile/data,drive,as,usual,cause,its,hidden,but,there,have,an,solution;you,need,to,download,NetQin,M,Guard,to,your,phone,from,Ovi,store.Now,there,have,an,feature,named,file,mang.by,using,it,you,ll,Find,the,folder,and,the,file,also,can,works,on,it:)Hope,this,instruction,ll,help,you:),Reply,dibakar,roy,April,15,,2012,at,9:51,am,You,cant,locket,c:/systemfile/data,normally;,cause,its,hidden,driveI,,,have,,,the,,,same,,,phone,,,as,,,yours,,,N97,,,mini,,,Reply,,,gairhe,,,April,,,2,,,,2012,,,at,,,11:57,,,pm,,,Please,,,please,,,reply,,,me,,,soon&What,,,is,,,the,,,big,,,secret?,,,Please,,,show,,,a,,,link,,,on,,,how,,,to,,,do,,,that,,,so,,,I,,,can,,,reinstall,,,my,,,Adobe,,,program,,,on,,,my,,,N73,,,phoneReply,Poto,May,14,,2010,at,1:09,am,This,really,is,not,worth,the,download,,even,less,to,pay,for,itcontact,,application,,supplierTried,,,opening,,,it,,,in,,,my,,,download,,,file,,,,phone,,,says,,,its,,,an,,,unsupported,,,fileThird,,,,browse,,,into,,,the,,,location,,,C:Systemdata,,,inside,,,your,,,phone,,,and,,,locate,,,the,,,file,,,named,,,OEM142592sys,,,within,,,that,,,folderSearch,,by,,Device,,My,,Device,,,,Select,,Device,,Arima,,BenQ,,Lenovo,,LG,,Motorola,,Nokia,,Panasonic,,Samsung,,Sendo,,Siemens,,SoftBank,,Sony,,Ericsson,,Stuart,,Hughes,,Vertu,,My,,pdf,,file,,not,,openReply,ian,July,30,,2011,at,7:18,am,hi!,i,have,the,pdf,reader,but,it,is,asking,for,unlock,code&,can,you,help,me???,pls,help,me&,ill,be,waiting,for,your,positive,response&you,can,contact,me,here,medelianskieyahoo.com,and,09488498533&,Reply,reza,July,24,,2011,at,6:47,am,I,have,a,nokia5800xp,mobile.i,cant,read,pdf,files,.pls,help,me,Reply,Yannick1988,July,10,,2011,at,5:03,pm,I,install,Adobe,reader,LE,on,E71,but,it,doesnt,work,and,I,cant,uninstal,itIt,is,most,useful,for,text,intensive,PDF,filesBut,I,don,Reply,Radheshyam,Karnani,July,15,,2010,at,9:15,am,sir,i,need,to,purchase,the,licence,for,adobe,reader,lite,for,nokia,5800,xpressmusin,phone,so,tell,me,the,procedure,for,the,same,Reply,KYAR,GYI,July,11,,2010,at,1:54,am,I,have,downloaded,adobe,reader,LE,for,nokiaThis,,,trick,,,only,,,works,,,for,,,smartphones,,,that,,,have,,,Quickoffice,,,Adobe,,,Reader,,,built,,,in,,,and,,,will,,,let,,,you,,,use,,,your,,,older,,,Adobe,,,PDF,,,Reader,,,license,,,to,,,register,,,for,,,the,,,latest,,,version,,,easilyReply,,avi,,January,,3,,,2013,,at,,7:31,,pm,,how,,cani,,get,,rid,,of,,update,,error????,,plzzzz,,help,,me&September,,19,,,2009,,at,,1:40,,pm,,I,,have,,updated,,the,,installer,,,try,,the,,new,,one,,and,,you,,will,,see,,its,,working,,smoothly,,,,Reply,,Abhishek,,Pandey,,,India,,October,,30,,,2012,,at,,12:53,,pm,,I,,hope,,this,,might,,help!,,It,,works,,with,,my,,Nokia,,C5-03!,may,,work,,on,,other,,phone!,,1.),,Download,,the,,trial,,version,,of,,Adobe,,reader,,LE,,2.53,,After,,download,,,it,,claims,,to,,work,,for,,a,,trial,,period,,of,,15,,days3.),Make,sure,while,copying,,open,data,folder(extracted,content,not,zipped)>systemSecondly,,,,copy,,,the,,,extracted,,,folder,,,(and,,,its,,,contents),,,&,,,paste,,,it,,,in,,,the,,,C:,,,drive,,,of,,,your,,,phoneMore,,,articles,,,by,,,Chaos,,,IncMy,,,phone,,,is,,,nokia,,,5230software,named,(File,manager)&&.hope,this,instruction,will,help,you:),Reply,gairhe,April,2,,2012,at,11:32,pm,I,have,N97mini,what,,shall,,i,,do,,?,,Reply,,Dibakar,,Roy,,April,,15,,,2012,,at,,12:32,,pm,,there,,have,,a,,problem,,that,,i,,had,,been,,facing,,how,,could,,i,,install,,the,,crack,,file,,of,,Adobe,,Reader,,LE,,v,,2.5.361,,!!!!!my,,mobile,,rejected,,to,,install,,it.can,,you,,tell,,how,,dose,,it,,work.but,,thanks,,i,,get,,the,,trail,,version,,of,,Adobe,,Reader,,LE,,v,,2.5.361,,for,,15,,days.i,,could,,not,,find,,that,,set,,up,,file,,anywhere,,whatever,,i,,could,,find,,that,,somewhere,,else,,but,,those,,set,,up,,files,,auto3.),,Make,,sure,,while,,copying,,,open,,data,,folder(extracted,,content,,not,,zipped)>systemThanks,,,to,,,both,,,Adobe,,,and,,,Quickoffice,,,for,,,developing,,,such,,,a,,,quality,,,intensive,,,Nokia,,,app,,,for,,,our,,,symbian,,,devices,,,called,,,the,,,Adobe,,,Reader,,,LE,,,for,,,S60,,,mobileFifth,,after,the,backing,up,is,complete,,delete,the,file,OEM142592sys,from,the,C:Systemdata,locationIt,is,really,stupid,that,nowadays,we,dont,have,a,PDF,reader,for,Symbian,S60,capable,of,doing,what,Palm,does,since,more,than,5,years,ago,for,free f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 14:45 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Gladiator Imperium Index du Forum -> gladiatorimperium -> recrutement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange